Whole Valley For Sale€930,000
- Listing type: For Sale
- Plot Size 67000
- Property type: Land, Special Projects
A Whole Valley for sale in East Crete
Olive Grove, Cottage, Underground Water Well and Planning Permission waiting for you at the heart of Sitia Geopark
- This land sets in a popular area (Vai beach in 10 min drive) with thousand visitors in summer time
- Combine hotel services, farming, community by developing a hotel or cottages
- Wake up each morning to inspiring sunrises in the East Crete and drift off to sleep each night with the tranquil sounds of nature.
- Bird watching Eleanor’s Falcons, their nests are in close distance from this land
- Hike through unspoilt landscapes; lungs full of fresh air; Sitia Geopark at your doorstep.
At the far eastern side of Crete island
10min drive from tropical Vai Palm forest beach,
5 min drive from Palekastro village
10-15 min from numerous sandy beaches
10 min from Sitia town/airport/harbor.
67.000m2 olive grove and some uncultivatable part.
Most of the land is flat and some hill side part with great sea views.
Facing 350m the national road
Aprox 1500 olive trees cover the 60.000m2
Cottage 35m2 – two rooms+toilet. A farm house recently renovated with basic equipment.
private well offering 7m3 water/hour.
Planning permission still valid until December 2024 for the construction of 4 houses 310m2 in part of the land. Existing survey to build more.
Planning permission pre-approval for building up to 2.200m2 in case of developing a hotel
600m2 of independent villas if used as residential
Private water well approval
- In the heart of EU Natura 2000, East Crete, Lassithi Province, protected for the unique fauna found in this area.
The Nature Park Sitia was declared as a European and Global Geopark
Eastern Crete, and especially the area of Sitia, is one of the most important and environmentally unique areas of Crete. Its geographical position on the eastern edge of the island, which allowed for the exchange of species with Asia Minor, in combination with the intense dry and hot climate of the area, created a mosaic of habitats and ecosystems, some of which, such as the Palm Forest of Vai, are unique in the Mediterranean. (Text from the Sitia – Geopark). http://www.sitia-geopark.gr/en.aspx